Philip has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphic Design from San Jose State University. He has a in depth experience in real estate and he stay current with the economic factors which in fuence our local real estate market.
Prior to becoming real estate professional in 2002, Philip spent many years in corporate marketing and advertisement arena. My successful experience in corporate branding, new business development, marketing, advertisement, combined with his strong work ethic and people skill, has made real estate an smooth career transition.
Philip and his family have resided in the Glenmoor Gardens of Fremont since 1989. Married 30 years to his beautiful wife Michelle. Together they have three wonderful children, Garrett, Alyssa and Jenna.
Enjoys basketball, table tennis, golf and skiing. Involved with his local church
at American High School called Resonate Church.
First Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. Instructed for 3 years for Young American Karate.
- Member of California Associations of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- University of San Jose State Alumni Association
- Asian Manufacture Associations
- Member of Bay East Association of REALTORS since 2002
- Young American Karate Instructor, 1st Degree Black Belt