Join us and experience the Legacy difference!
At Legacy Real Estate and Associates we provide new associates with the education and training to catapult your career in the right direction. We offer a 21-day course to help you understand and learn real estate contracts and forms, negotiating strategies, and post-course mentorship with a seasoned agent. We want to ensure you feel confident before your first deal on your very own.
For seasoned Realtors, Legacy Real Estate and Associates offers an in-house coaching class to assist you with reinvigorating your business and motivating participants to gain more. Our coaches will ensure you’re obtaining the goals you’ve set, and boost your overall performance through proven methods coached world-wide by leading real estate instructors and coaches.
The Legacy Advantage
- Low Commission Caps
- Commission Splits Up To 100%
- State of the Art Office Facility & Equipment
- Referral & Relocation Services
- Property Management Services
- In-House Lending Companies
- Local Preferred or In-House Title Company
- Low E&O Insurance without a deductible
- In-House Transaction Coordinators
- Complimentary Agent Websites and Agent Productivity Suite with complete CRM
- Mac and PC Friendly On-site Tech Support
- Dedicated Support Staff 7 Days a Week
- No Tech Fees
- Low Franchise Fee
- No Fax or Black & White Print/Copy Charges
- Client Moving Vans (fuel cost only)
- Mentorship & Training Programs
- #1 Market Share Office
- Top Residential Real Estate Firm in San Francisco Bay Area
- Voted Top Work Place three years and running
- No Start-up Costs
- Personalized Open House Signs
- Personalized Yard Signs
- 100 “Just Joined” postcards
- 1000 Business Cards
- New Homes Division
- *Bridge Loan Program
- *Seller Assurance Program
*Seller Assurance Program or Bridge Loan Program is available for qualified properties and sellers. Please talk with your Legacy Associate for more details about this offer made exclusively available through a Legacy Real Estate & Associates partnership program.
Should you be looking to obtain your real estate license and take your career to the next level, Legacy Real Estate & Associates has partnered with Chamberlin Real Estate Schools.
Currently licensed and experienced in the industry and looking for a Continuing Education Program? We encourage you to enroll in our partnered Chamberlin Real Estate Schools accredited Continuing Education program.
Please contact one of our branch managers to gain an understanding of all that Legacy offers. And we’d enjoy meeting you and talking about your career goals.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Call or txt (925) 719-2894
Call or txt (510) 816-3611
Call or txt (510) 708-0702
Danville Regional Manager
Call or txt (925) 858-0606